The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

central jersey quakerbridge mall Oct 29

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well if you guys dont mind a 4g'r showin up i will be there also

1. corey, 2g
2. Albert 2g
3. liquidnote (martin) 1g awd turbo
4. fastrick 1g turbo converted
5. little rick 1g awd turbo
6 josh dragon 94 red gst
7. Bruce white 90 Talon or black G35, depending on if I can get the Talon running right by then.
8. Brad, Green 1g AWD auto
9. Adam, Silver 98 GS-T
10. John, Orange 06 GS (yes hate and flame me for not having a gt v6) LOL

that's cool i haven't seen one up close yet

i'm not gonna lie i was too lazy to go to the mall this week so lets go with the earlier suggestion of meeting near the applebee's parking lot, we can always move if we have to

unless my friend fastrick still goes i wont be able to make it, my car went in for soem new axles and i ended up breaking my hub trying to get the spline off. now instead of going to the junky yard myself and getting some hubs my dam self i let the guy get them for me and he ends up getting a pair of hubs from a junk yard in NEW YORK :mad: when i could easily got them local around here ####ing dumb ass :mad: anyway parts wont be in untill monday so it looks like i cant make it to the meet unless my boy fastrick goes then ill ride with him :( sorry guys i hope this wont be the last meet around here :cry:

g00s3y said:
well if you guys dont mind a 4g'r showin up i will be there also

Well,.... the 4g's aren't really dsm's j/k. The more people, the better. The new ones are pretty nice. I sat in one at the dealership by my house. I felt like I was sitting in my Talon with a bigger back seat. I'm happy they went back to the older 2g style.

awesome apple bees what time tho??? ill ###### do shome shopping at the mALL to.... try to get this constructon adhesive i got on my hand at work today at the hand car stand(they gaurntee they can do it LOL i love giving them a challange....paint thinner wouldnt do it).... anyways what time are we all meeting up there? cs82685 wanna cruise in from shopright??? hit my cell at 440 812 2342

awesome apple bees what time tho??? ill probally do shome shopping at the mALL to.... try to get this constructon adhesive i got on my hand at work today at the hand car stand(they gaurntee they can do it LOL i love giving them a challange....paint thinner wouldnt do it).... anyways what time are we all meeting up there? cs82685 wanna cruise in from shopright??? hit my cell at 440 812 2342

JoshDragon said:
awesome apple bees what time tho??? ill probally do shome shopping at the mALL to.... try to get this constructon adhesive i got on my hand at work today at the hand car stand(they gaurntee they can do it LOL i love giving them a challange....paint thinner wouldnt do it).... anyways what time are we all meeting up there? cs82685 wanna cruise in from shopright??? hit my cell at 440 812 2342

were all meeting at one, i'll go from shoprite, but there are so many, which one do you mean i'm assuming the one @ the pennington circle btw i'm assuming nobody needs directions but if you wanna give me a call my cell is 201 230 2300

my bad. yea the one in pennington.. ill give you a call in the morning or if you dont hear from me call my cell.. i might end up sleeping a bit longer im having a small party at my house tonight

sounds good, now i just gotta make sure i remember to bring my camera

ok what applebees are we talking about cause now i am confused, the one right by the quakerbridge mall or is there another one that i dont know of???

right by the mall

cancel the shopright im gonna head out now..... its 11 30 am so ill see you all there..

my cell # is 440 812 2342 if you need to call me

#### man this ####ing sucks i should have waited and did the axles after the meet let me know how it went :cry:

well that was definetly fun, we should definetly have another meet sometime. The only thing i'm mad about is there were a few more people who couldn't make it and i didn't really get any pictures. Here are the only 2 i took apparently. Oh and Bruce you are cool even if you did make fun of every bit of rice on my car, i don't mind b/c i am definetly drifting away from most of it...i have seen the light and it is made up of boost
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

sorry none of the g35 or evo or srt-4 whatever the last too weren't dsm'ers anyways

sorry i couldnt head w/you guys i had some stuff to take care of but maybe some time we can have a bbq or sumthing at my place in pennington....

brad (i think) with the 1g if you need help on your house or anything let me know... gladly lend a hand..
bruce you really know your dsms i no who to talk to when i need help w/anything now.

I knew I should have parked on that side. :cry:

Oh and Bruce you are cool even if you did make fun of every bit of rice on my car
:D :p Don't worry, you're one of the good ones.

Thanks for the great time guys, we should definitely do this again soon. I feel young again hanging out with you youths, I'm sure Brad feels the same way. :)

Someone was stuck in the mall all day. ROFL It was good meeting you and your girlfriend, tell her to stop doing burnouts with your car, that's your job. :D

:mad: i should have stopped by in my truck any how well..........i hope the next one will be soon car should be ready monday :mad:

oldman said:
Someone was stuck in the mall all day. ROFL It was good meeting you and your girlfriend, tell her to stop doing burnouts with your car, that's your job. :D
hahaha i lucked out and got her addicted to boost quickly.... she now wants a dsm to :sneaky:

I had a good time. It was cool seeing some older guys (no offense Bruce or Brad) into the dsm's as well. I liked listening to you two guys talk about your experiences with cars. You guys know alot of shit. I know who to ask if I have any questions. Thanks for making my first dsm meet a good one.

yeah it was def fun and def something that we should do again, maybe somehow make like a monthly or bimonthly meeting or something of that nature, im down for anything

I would definitely like to get to the track before it closes. I'm in school during the week, so the only good days for me are Friday or Saturday. Let me know what you guys want to do. I probably should have started a new thread.

that sounds cool, i know my cars still slow but i would like to see what it could do, you should start a new thread, btw what days can you go to just make a few passes, idk?

Every Friday and Saturday for the rest of the season are time trials. I'll be able to go any time then. I'm gonna start a new thread.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back