The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

central jersey quakerbridge mall Oct 29

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll definitely try to go as long as it's not too late in the day. What time are you guys planning on meeting?

:dsm: Cait

liquidnote said:
old man your definetly right i allready have a buschur 2g mannifold thats ported and the turbo housing and 02 housing are still stock but this is what i want to do tell me what you think........im planning on getting a hybrid connection 02 housing then once it arrives take the turbo housing and then port to match what ya think?
Any tubular O2 will help with overall exhaust flow but not necessarily boost creep because the turbine wastegate hole is pretty much the same if not bigger than the 1.5" exhaust so there is very little room for error when porting the flapper area to allow it to open more. Proper positioning of the O2 housing flange is crucial in controlling boost creep with an tubular O2. I will break down your options for you,

1. Go with a well known tubular O2 (Hybrid connection will do) but be really carefull with the wastegate path when porting.

2. Port your own O2 so more material can be removed in the wastegate flapper area port matched exactly to each other. Better control but not as better overall flow vs. the tubular option.

Which ever route you choose, the key is in the porting of the inlet like the link above. I also don't like the idea that your manifold is ported and the turbine housing isn't (you're probably loosing some velocity there right before the turbine), make sure you port match both plus the gasket when you start on the project.

We should move this to pm and return the thread to its purpose.

i would like to go to e town sumtime but dont no how to get there... i just moved into the area so if you guys go let me no and i would tag along in the convoy.... be perfect to run my car in stock form just to see were i get it to over the winter

Here's the address for you:

230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ 07726-8462

It's a good ride from PA.

man looks like we got a few thats going you guys mind if i bring the camcorder???

liquidnote said:
man looks like we got a few thats going you guys mind if i bring the camcorder???

only if i can bring my digital camera

Ok so the meet is the 29th, that's one week from this Saturday at 1:00. Is this the final decision?

yeah 29th at 1, i'm gonna drop by the mall sometime before then so i can get an idea of where to tell everyone to meet (like near which store so people aren't driving around the entire thing and stopping where they see any dsm parked)

sounds good keep me posted

kool i was about to ask what side of the mall we going to meet at so yea let us know. ill be there along with two other 1g's

ehh not sure if spoolio will be able to make it, not sure if ill be in the mood to drive from paterson down to trenton area, ill think about it tho, cant we ever have a meet thats a lil closer to me??!!?!?!? heh, fuggboutit. :cry:

Ill try to make it down, im in middletown NJ.

it always seems there is a fair amount of spots close to the applebees entrance...

I say let's meet on the front lawn of Princeton PD. :D

well i dont have my dsm anymore but ill show up to chill and bs about cars

hey guys just tryin to get an idea of who's going, how many, types of cars etc. so if your planning on going just throw your name on the list

sat oct 29th 1pm (sun 30th if it rains on sat)

1. corey, 2g

sat oct 29th 1pm (sun 30th if it rains on sat)

1. corey, 2g
2. Albert 2g

count me and my guest in too'

3. liquidnote (martin) 1g awd turbo

4. fastrick 1g turbo converted

5. little rick 1g awd turbo

ps dont forget the time changes on the 29 one hour back!

6 josh dragon 94 red gst

arite lets keep it going guys

1. corey, 2g
2. Albert 2g
6 josh dragon 94 red gst

7. Bruce white 90 Talon or black G35, depending on if I can get the Talon running right by then.

1. corey, 2g
2. Albert 2g
6 josh dragon 94 red gst
7. Bruce white 90 Talon or black G35, depending on if I can get the Talon running right by then.
8. Brad, Green 1g AWD auto

1. corey, 2g
2. Albert 2g
6 josh dragon 94 red gst
8. Brad, Green 1g AWD auto
9. Adam, Silver 98 GS-T

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back