The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Ceddy Mods - Anyone???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaysGSX

Proven Member
Feb 18, 2016
Saginaw, Michigan
Anyone here know a way to get in touch with Ceddy? I would like to get his Ceddy Mods files, but his site is down. I got my OpenPort 2.0 cable today, and planned on tuning with EcuFlash. Perhaps it would just be better to stop trying to get the Ceddy Mods files and just pickup an Evo 8 ECU/patch harness and just go that route instead; what are your guys' opinions?

i havent checked lately, but iirc hes been inactive for a long time, few years i think. i dont see him coming back anytime soon. alot of ppl on evom.net have sent money to his account for the files and heard nothing back.

His business email is [email protected]. He has another email account that I could send in a Private Message, but only if the situation really requires it (ex. You sent the payment for his downloads already but can't gain access to the downloads.)

Politely email him there and he'll probably respond.

Last edited:
His email is *************.

Politely email him there and he'll probably respond.
Thank you smills1840! No reason not to be polite, I am just interested in getting the files for Ceddy Mods :) I appreciate you taking the time to chime in with a contact method for him for those who are still interested in the work he put in towards tuning with EcuFlash.

Last edited:
I was in the same situation about a year ago. There are several threads on here where people were getting pretty upset with ceddy because he wasn't around anymore, acting like he was obligated to dedicate his life to flashing dsm ECUs.

I do think that if he isn't interested in providing his package anymore that he should take down his site, but again that's his decision. Hopefully he gets back to you!

I was in the same situation about a year ago. There are several threads on here where people were getting pretty upset with ceddy because he wasn't around anymore, acting like he was obligated to dedicate his life to flashing dsm ECUs.

I do think that if he isn't interested in providing his package anymore that he should take down his site, but again that's his decision. Hopefully he gets back to you!

I don't see any reason to get upset at Ceddy, after all, it's his decision. However, my personal outlook on the matter is that if he was planning on getting away from the DSM scene, and did not plan on leaving the site on-line and functional so those who were interested in the work he had done up to that point in time then it would have been great for him to allow others to just mirror the files and provide them to the public. Right now, unless you know someone who has them... you are out of luck.

I have every intention of purchasing them IF I can get in touch with him. The worst part is, I was looking a few weeks ago and everything was still up and functional with his site; so I ordered my OpenPort 2.0 cable. Once it arrived, I went on his site to get the files and the site was suspended. Talk about the worst timing of events ever. So it is Ceddy Mods, or drop another $200 on an Evo ECU + $100 on a Evo 8 ECU patch harness so I don't need hack mine apart swapping pins.

Edit: By the way, mods (or smills1840) may want to censor out Ceddy's email on here. I do appreciate being provided with a way to contact him, but for his own peace of mind it really should not have been posted in a public forum due to spam purposes. I should have been smarter, and requested someone who may know it PM it to me. So if anyone could edit that out of the post I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
My apologies. I had the email listed under his site contact on my email account. I just checked and he does use a different email for business ([email protected]) for his business contact. Good catch, Jay.

My apologies. I had the email listed under his site contact on my email account. I just checked and he does use a different email for business ([email protected]) for his business contact. Good catch, Jay.

I don't think that email would work given that the website is suspended (which is indicative of mispayment or removal) but thanks for the email. I am also trying to get in contact with Ceddy and in exactly the same predicament as JaysGSX. If I had known it was going to be unavailable I'd gone with the Evo Ecu.

Glad you guys got it figured out. It's pretty obvious that the site isn't his #1 priority, which is totally understandable. I'm sure something probably just expires every now and then without him noticing.

Glad you guys got it figured out. It's pretty obvious that the site isn't his #1 priority, which is totally understandable. I'm sure something probably just expires every now and then without him noticing.

Based on his reply to me, he still seems interested in Ceddy Mods. He has been having issues with his web host, and is trying to get that worked out as he has the time is all. Either way you look at it, he replied to two email requests within a matter of minutes which tells me he is still very much supportive of the work he put in on Ceddy Mods, and has not decided to abandon it all together like I had read in random replies during my search for a way to contact him. smills1840, once again, thank you for providing us with a way to contact him; without you, we may have been left in the dark for an unknown amount of time.

I'm just glad he still supports it. Just switching to an Evo ecu as prices have skyrocketed would have been illogical. It would have been easier and cheaper to just go with ECMLink given I have a 95.

that is good to hear. i hope my original post wasnt taken out of context, i wasnt trying to imply he was a bad guy or bailed on ppl. just relaying information id seen and read.

i may have to get ahold of him when i put the evo 8 ecu in. havent decided if i will got SD yet, for my goals it may no be necessary.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back