The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Can't Hold Boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewvr4

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2005
Hendersonville, North_Carolina
Alright I am starting to get a tad annoyed with this so i need a little insight.

Guys running the Bullseye T04B are you getting that turbo to hold 20-21psi because i sure as hell cant. Ive got the wastegate tighened down pretty far and i dont know how much farther i want to go.

Supporting mods are in my profile, please give me some insight.

BEP housings are notorious for blowing the wastegate flapper open. I extended the wastegate flapper arm (not the actuator arm). And I can hold enough pressure in the exuast manifold to keeps the comprssor spinning for 30 psi w/ Fp2x camsand a 9K rev limit. No bleeding off in psi. It's as effective and consistant as an external gate for me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back