The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

cadillac ats brembo on a 2g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rival

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
aiken, South_Carolina
So I am going to be getting hooked up with a set of brand new brembo brakes from a cadillac ats.... I am curious as to weather there is any way I can make them work on a 2g. The rotors are 17" and the caliper is a 4 piston so I will need to run 19" rims I am guessing. The brakes are free so if I can make them work that would be awesome! anyone have any suggestions aside from just buying the correct ones?

I just did a google search for Cadillac ATS wheel size and they come with 17x8 or 18x8 wheels, I assume the ones that get the upgraded Brembos get the 18x8 size wheels. I would be most concerned with getting a caliper brackets and rotors that will work vs wheel clearance.

well getting the rotor and calipers is not a problem, I will have to make a bracket for them to bolt up. just curious what else I will need to address if I go this route.

I plan on running an upgraded master cylinder to go along with the upgraded lines and caliper, its just a track car now so i think i will play with it a bit and try to make it work, and if not maybe i will sell them and use the money toward the correct set.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back