The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Built 1gb talon/Godzilla r32 gtr/rhd s13 silvia need some love/support

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkgant

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 22, 2010
queens, New_York
Hey wats going on guys as u can tell by the title I’m in need of support..I have a s13rhd silvia /r32 skyline gtr/1gb awd talon all of which is getting built/redone/etc by me (*talon already built) and all I need from you guys is to help me grow ,like/comment /share/subscribe to my YouTube page that I just made dedicated to the “do it yourself’ers” out there like me....trust me you’ll love the content that I got coming...power goals I would like to achieve @ least 600whp for all 3 cars ..stay tune ...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8srxGw8y4EVOWZpJsdIXiA

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thx for the like mitsubshiown.....4g63 videos will b uploaded soon gotta so the love...here’s the latest video I uploaded any support greatly appreciated once again thx u everyone

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back