The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Broken greddy TYPE S BOV

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96GSxTacy

Probationary Member
Oct 20, 2003
PennsylvaniaUS
Well i got my car inspected yesterday, and today, i notice my BOV was acting funny, well i dont want to point any fingers, but i noticed the the set screw was almost all the way out and the nut was in the center of the screw, so i tried screwing it back in and guess what, the inside is stripped, is there any way that i can fix this, if i send it back to greddy would they fix it for me..?? can anybody help..???

I have the same problem you do, so i called greddy today and they said to go to a hardware store and get a sleeve. The rep said they don't sell the part, i didn't ask them about fixing it. I'll let you know if I can get it fixed myself and try to help you out if I can.

I dont know, as of now i bought a new one, which doesnt act like the old one, but my uncle is a machinist and makes stuff out of alum. for cars and stuff so i gave it to him, and he is gonna look at it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back