The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Brett Favre

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vikings FTW! So pumped that Vikings have Farve. They have been lacking a quarterback since 1998. I'm just throwing it out there but we will definitely see them in the playoffs this year and hopefully Superbowl.

I would have still taken Sage Rosenfels at starter though if they didn't pick up Farve.

10,000 fantasy football teams just changed. Now none of them have any hope of doing well.

For people who are out of the loop it doesn't matter where Favre plays or if he plays. It is the constant waffling that he does that annoys the piss out of everyone and a lot of Wisconsinites still feel betrayed. I just think that he doesn't like training camp.

I agree. What a bi***. He said no so he didn't have to do training camp. Now all of a sudden (after working out with high schoolers) "I'm back guys!". Talk about trying to stick it to Ted T. What a joke, he just slapped every packer fan in the face. Good thing I got season tickets to watch this fool get creamed up in Lambeau! I just don't think he's doing it for the right reasons. It's just to piss Ted T. off. I like how the viking fans think he's the answer to all their problems and they are now "super bowl bound" as I've heard from numerous purple people eater fans. Yea he had 22 touchdowns last year, but he also had 22 interceptions.

I would have still taken Sage Rosenfels at starter though if they didn't pick up Farve.

Glad to hear someone say that. I watched him come off the bench time after time here in Houston, and most of the time he out performed the starting QB. He had a couple of big blunders this past year, but I think he deserves the starting role soon.

Glad to hear someone say that. I watched him come off the bench time after time here in Houston, and most of the time he out performed the starting QB. He had a couple of big blunders this past year, but I think he deserves the starting role soon.

Agreed, he likes to get a little risky on his feet sometimes, but he wouldn't have to worry about that in Minnesota.

I'll never forget his attempt to hurdle against Indy and it ended up costing the game.

ED how can you not like football? you are not an american man are you?[/QUOTE]

MAYBE not all men like to watch other sweaty men running around chasing a ball. or MAYBE just don't have the time too :aha:

ED how can you not like football? you are not an american man are you?

MAYBE not all men like to watch other sweaty men running around chasing a ball. or MAYBE just don't have the time too :aha:[/QUOTE]

It was a joke, Besides they dont chase a ball they chase a sweaty man who has the ball to hit him so hard that he thinks hes a baby again.

Now if you want to watch sweaty men chase a ball its called soccer. Good day sir! LOL:thumb:

MAYBE not all men like to watch other sweaty men running around chasing a ball. or MAYBE just don't have the time too :aha:

It was a joke, Besides they dont chase a ball they chase a sweaty man who has the ball to hit him so hard that he thinks hes a baby again.

Now if you want to watch sweaty men chase a ball its called soccer. Good day sir! LOL:thumb:[/QUOTE]

all the same thing LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back