The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G Brake Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xero_Tolerance

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2002
Austin, Texas
Hey everyone, I have a 92 gsx, so I have the small brakes and I definitely need bigger ones. Now what I want to do is get some after market slotted or drilled brakes but I also want to do the upgrade to the bigger style vr4/3kgt(n/t) brakes. I'll probably be upgrading the pads and lines at the same time too. So what exactly would I need to buy other than the rotors, pads and lines in order to do the big brake swap? Thanks.

You are going to need the calipers, pads, rotors, and the caliper brackets. From what i understand, the caliper brackets are not available seperately. I just got my setup off of a 95 diamante from the local wrecking yard. $40 total for all except the pads.

Does the Diamante have the same calipers as the AWD 93+ or the 3000GT n/t?
I'm looking to upgrade my FWD

3kgt sl and 93^ awd has the same calipers and rotors. I think the early 95 had a differant caliper that used a banjo fitting so If thats what you end up with, you need the brake lines also.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back