1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

ECUflash BLACK BOX TUNING HELP UTAH

Posted by GregoryUT98, Aug 21, 2019

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. GregoryUT98

GregoryUT98 Probationary Member

Joined Aug 21, 2019
    SOUTH JORDAN, Utah
    Hey guys,

I've got a 98 GSX I've been taking my hand at tuning with ceddymods. I'm in SLC, UT, Anyone happen to be around there and know of shops or even members that I could get a legit tune from?

2. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    You could have one emailed to you.

Drag Race Build 2K  16

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. 98turbo

98turbo Proven Member

Joined Aug 22, 2004
    Mobile, Alabama
    A little late, but both my DSM's were tuned at Turbolab in Orem via blackbox. Joe was really knowledgeable, but he isn't the most "people" person, he's pretty direct. If you can see past that, you'll do good. Lol.

365  2

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM