The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Best turbo oil feed fittings setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHerron

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2011
Missoula, Montana
Guys I'm wondering the best connection method for the oil feed to turbo. I had the standard 4an setup with the PITA fitting where I cant seem to get a wrench in without modifying something. So now I have the nice FP filter/restrictor and some sleek black braided 4an. The FP has a screw in 4an on one end so I'm contemplating using a 12mm to 4an banjo fitting along with the stock length banjo bolt. Problem is I dont know how thick the banjo fitting is vs how many threads wil engauge on the stock banjo bolt.

Is there a better setup anyone runs here? This should be nice in that all I need is a socket and it will fit just fine, no annoying clearance issues.

These are the fittings I mean, oh and this would be for a 16g, stock manifold.
Banjo 12mm 4 An Male VW Audi Nissan Subaru Oil Feed | eBay
12mm x 1 25 to 4AN Banjo Bolt Fitting Kit TD04 Turbo | eBay

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back