The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best option for boots to run on COP system

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for a better alternative on boots for my COP system because my springs keep compressing and causing a miss I just want to know what everyone out there is running. Thanks in advance for the part numbers
I had to trim my boots and springs because I made the mistake of buying the Frontline-Fab COP plate. You may have to do the same to get the lengths perfect. Just trial and error.

I had to trim my boots and springs because I made the mistake of buying the Frontline-Fab COP plate. You may have to do the same to get the lengths perfect. Just trial and error.

Yea I figured as much and to be honest I don't even remember trimming the springs down only the boots

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back