The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best DSM Craigslist post of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't normally say this but I'd enjoy watching that thing get crushed at work. Not because it's another panda 1g. just because that ad hurt my brain.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5925117033.html

Its fairly clean, but I feel 8k is alot especially with the bumper and that HIDEOUS red interior. Prolly be a clean car to start with tho. 5-5.5k depending on the parts that come with it would be my best, what do you think?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

On that Oregon car:
The way the rubber is lifting around the upper driver's windshield corner should be looked at carefully. Might be rust underneath, or previous poor bodywork. Could just be the gasket shrinking, though. Not impressed by the paintjob. Overspray on the rubber and probably some trim. Signs of an amateur, or equivalent rush/cheap shop job. I would want to check for body damage it might have been done to hide. That is often the reason for a full paintjob.

Still, it looks better than the faded orange? in the door opening area.

8k is way too much if the buyer is looking to build it themselves I see mods but can't tell how much has been done by pictures alone on the flip side if you not looking to mod it yourself and just want a clean eclipse it would be cool of course with an interior change but even then not for 8k

If you like your DSM's "riced", this one is a rare 98 AWD Talon, but I can't get past all of the "stuff". Pretty, but it's been for sale for a while. It always comes up on my search for Talon's.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5896146777.html

Definitely wouldn't call 155k miles "Extremely Low". I've seen better looking DSMs left completely stock with 40-50k miles less go for a lower asking price. Those are obviously worth way more than this piece of crap ;)

Haha you ain't cool unless you shoot flames and catch your own car on fire. Then try to sell for 8k haha ;) oh and 50 pages of crap eBay parts he could never figure out how to install LOL.

More like 50 pages of shady maintenance that's been done instead of upgrades.

Bruh....that 4x4 status and price tag makes me think it's a range rover.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/6001823164.html

LOL. "excellenet" condition. In what world?

My car must be wort $15k then.

LOL. "excellenet" condition. In what world?
My car must be wort $15k then.

I will say that DSM's are getting a little more rare running these days. I think the issue of the closest thing to a DSM is an evo and that is going to set you back 17k min. So people are asking more for some DSM's now even though they are some of the most problematic cars that exist haha. They are kinda cool from an older stand point I mean we don't have drive by wire or any of the new crazy computer everything.. But you basically have to be a DSM mechanic to really want one or be out of your mind.. ok probably both.

I'm pretty sure my next car will be an evo X and I wont do a damn thing to it. I will make it more stock than stock. Its possible. Ill take the recaros out and get final edition seats that weigh more. Ill turn the boost down 1psi and do oil changes early. I will put tires on it that can stand up to potholes and laugh.

Still have to do a timing belt on it just due to AGE. Nice car though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back