The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Best DSM Craigslist post of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To be fair, if that car is rust-free, it's worth $5k bone stock. Adding that much to the engine bay is worth another $4k. The biggest problem with selling a car that old for that much is that most people don't have $9k to blow on just the car (they would want to do the build themselves), or the younger crowd will never get a 9k loan for an 18 year old car.

Selling anything over FB is cancer. I agree 9k will be next to impossible to sell it for, but over FB? Forget it. All you ever get is comments about how someone else is selling for cheaper so therefore you should sell it to them for that price. If that's the case, why not buy the cheaper part then? I gave up after being burned too many times, it's a cesspool with a growing number of scammers, no-shows, and broke people. Craigslist sucks too but it works at least.

You have a valid point, sir. The only reason I cruise the facebook groups is because there are sooooooo many people in one place, so I can occasionally find a good deal. But yeah, that guy is never gonna get 9k from a facebook groupie. Craigslist maybe.

Those 4 bolt 2g rear axles...sigh.

Love how the ad teases with a 20ft pic that makes the car look kinda promising and "500hp", then you find out its bone stock, save crappy IC piping.

Then that 400+ hp "big-boy-internals" stock frame turbo, daym suun...

I'm actually glad I don't have FB to see the frittata like behavior on there :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Those 4 bolt 2g rear axles...sigh.

Love how the ad teases with a 20ft pic that makes the car look kinda promising and "500hp", then you find out its bone stock, save crappy IC piping.

Then that 400+ hp "big-boy-internals" stock frame turbo, daym suun...

I'm actually glad I don't have FB to see the frittata like behavior on there :rolleyes:

Yeah such a tease haha

While it is a nice car, it's not right to act like its 500hp. Not only is it not 500hp currently, it has a lot to go before it could even sniff that.

I bet that thing pulled all the honeys back in 2001. It's even supercharged, someone spent legit money on that. It's nuts seeing the occasional properly done rice still around.

The sad part is, that kind of thing is becoming the norm. I've been looking like crazy for a solid 2g GSX, and every ad I see is exactly like that. "GSX,188k miles, transmission won't go into 2nd gear/grinds at low speeds... $6700" ....

I seen this same one LOL.. I am looking for a GSX too.. it was in Evansville or something like that right?

Damn thats bad. $500 for a 420a rolling shell to me isn't that good of a deal. Especially one where you would have to spend countless hours fixing that horrible white painted interior. Not to mention what the hell is up with that front end? Looks like a Dodge grill.

I believe the owner replaced the bumper and hood with units from a Dodge Avenger.

$6800 might be a little optimistic, but with only 78000 miles...you'd be hard pressed to find a lower mile or better condition 2g Spyder GST. I can only hope to get mine back to this shape some day!

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/5732784560.html
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

"I am selling 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder (5 Speed) with only 77,000 miles. You will not find better and more OEM Eclipse around. This car is still 100% how it came from the factory.. leather has no rips or tears in it. It drives flawlessly and feel brand new. Wheels are absolutely flawless with not a single scratch or dent on them. By now most of Eclipses have been modified and molested to hell. This one has not been touched and has spent most of its life in a garage. If you are looking for OEM Stock reliable car that is good for many miles to come than this one is yours. Tires still have 90% life on them. Turbo spools and pulls like crazy.

Car has few minor door dents and couple of scratches (normal for 20 year old car). No color fade.

I am not interested in TRADES (Cash Only). I do NOT need help selling this car. If you low ball me I will not reply to your email or message.

I have Clear and Clean title in hand.

If this AD is up than car is still for sale.

This one will not last at this price...come and get it.

Three 1 Four - Three 0 Six - Three 0 One 6"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back