The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Austin Area DSM Facebook Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev98gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
Hello to all Austin Area DSM members. I just noticed there wasnt a Facebook group for us. So I have taken the liberty to create one.
This well be an easy place for us to easily communicate and share info.

The link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/286897257999876/

Please Join the page so we can help or local DSM group to grow. Thank You.

Last edited:
Come on people,

We need more members in the group! This is a good thing I promise. Show off our rides, add dates for local events, have a local classified section, overall really bring our DSM community together. :thumb:

I sent a req to join. I saw a guy in the Wells Branch area yesterday w/ that gray/purpley color they used on 2g's. Big fmic, sounded either cammed, badly tuned, badly tuned w/ cams, or running on 3 cylinders. I'd actually guess that it was running just fine because it didn't die when he pulled up to the light and got off the gas again. Seemed to idle well despite sounding very lopey.

I know a few of the old school 3kgt guys here in town that have been around a while too.

Request sent!

I'm new to DSM game, I just got the 1G eclipse 91' with 4G63 N/T for free and I'm going to bring her back alive. I have my own automotive shop at south Austin and I would like to participate in this community to know more about my car. I just sent a request to facebook page.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back