The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone in the Montgomery Alabama Area??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLBoostAWD

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2004
Prattville, Alabama
I have meet a few DSMer's here in Montgomery/Prattville/Millbrook, I know there are more people here than I know of. I am buying a house and will now have a garage to work on my cars. I drive my GTI most of the time if you've seen it you wouldnt forget it, it says "VTEC THIS" on the front plate. I have seen a couple of nice DSM's in the area, post it up if your in the area. :thumb:

I'm in Auburn during the week and Enterprise Most weekends, I pass through montgomery all the time.

CarbonFiberRST - I PMed you but I'm pretty sure it was you now. Nice ride man. I actually saw one of your friends later on that day that came into where i work and he asked about the car, not even knowing if it was mine. That was a huge coincidence

Byrd said:
CarbonFiberRST - I PMed you but I'm pretty sure it was you now. Nice ride man. I actually saw one of your friends later on that day that came into where i work and he asked about the car, not even knowing if it was mine. That was a huge coincidence

I didn't know I had any friends in AU... ROFL seriously :( Can I get a description of the person?

Your car must be bada$$. Thats alot of power! I've never dyno'd but I'd be surprised if I broke 300whp

CarbonFiberRST said:
I didn't know I had any friends in AU... ROFL seriously :( Can I get a description of the person?

Your car must be bada$$. Thats alot of power! I've never dyno'd but I'd be surprised if I broke 300whp

haha i was just suprised to see anyone that had a DSM with mods on it, especially when i saw the front mount i was like woah.....1st time for everything, i thought i was the only one here. Rims looks really nice though

The guy came in with his mom and two sisters (both fat). Probably 18-20 years old, hat backwards, ear rings talking about how he saw my car and was wondering if it was for sale. Asked questions and he was like you might know so and so (you) he's got a red one etc etc and i told him i just saw you.

As for the numbers - If i didn't have bent valves i'd probably be seeing that at high boost. So i'm in the process of building a 2.4L so those numbers should be accurate (atleast i hope so) when it's all said and done. I'm gonna own the streets of Auburn :rocks:

check out www.dsm-racing.com and gasdsm.com -- Really knowledgeable people from around here

Hmm, the description doesn't ring a bell. Oh well...

A few months ago I saw a black 2G that had a big FMIC and no rear bumper. I'm pretty sure it was 4g63 powered.

Are there any local car hangouts? Preferably ricer free ones, heh.

next time I have to rebuild I'm probably either gonna go back to stock and sell it or do a 2.4 also.

I'll check out those sites now... not much to do at work but surf the net.

I registered at gadsm.org they're having a meet at a track this weekend. I'm going to be there, hopefully there will be a big turnout.

Carbonfiberrst - There's meets every tuesday (9pm) at the new parking deck near the stadium in Auburn. The local site with all the Auburn cars is A-speed racing (just google it). I personally havn't been to a meet cause i've been fighting starter issues but i should be able to go next week

Dnhieu - how far away are you from gainesville? I have an ex girl that i go and visit (she goes to UF) every other month or so

Byrd said:
Carbonfiberrst - There's meets every tuesday (9pm) at the new parking deck near the stadium in Auburn. The local site with all the Auburn cars is A-speed racing (just google it). I personally havn't been to a meet cause i've been fighting starter issues but i should be able to go next week

Cool, this is the first time I've checked this in a week or so and it just so happens it was minutes after you posted... heh, I'll try and make it next week and see what its all about. Thanks for letting me know.

im from Gardendale/ Hayden (north of Birmingham), AL...
havent dynoed my car but not running perfect it has ran a best of 8.9 at the 1/8th with some bad tuning:dsm:

I'm in montgomery. I'm planning to get an AWD or an MR2 soon, but that's once I sell my 420a. yeah, if anyone happens to want one.

Im in huntsville, but still within reach...LOL
I spend weekends in Auburn during the season...LOL.

Middle of nowhere Ft Rucker Alabama. Live in Ozark though.

Can pretty much go wherever on the weekends as long as money permits the trip :)

I actually just moved to the Gump a few months ago, im relatively new to dsms but have been working and driving Hondas for awhile. I work at McConnell Honda and also drive a red s2k(when I get my license back in Jan.)

Im from Montgomery but my gst is current in the shop :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back