The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone have or thought about this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow that looks really cool! For all the 2G guys and other people that have 95^ that's a great product. You can have it up all the time and the good thing is in front of your face. You don't have to look down at the scanner tool losing concentration on the road. It's about the same price as a regular scanner tool, so why not.

thats what i was thinking, mabye ill get this before dsmlink since 600+300 for link-laptop,
is alot of money at least i can know whats going on with this instead of 30 guages LOL,

i know some guys around town that have them. mainly on their mustangs, but there is also a supercharged cobalt with one.

they are pretty cool, and actually function. but like anything dealing with the important features of your car, like oil pressure, temperature, etc, i am still a ig fan of rocking the old school mechanical guages.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back