The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Anybody ever seen one of these??? Edelbrock Vara-Jection

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
I work in a shop and was cleaning up our break room before all the big bosses come in this week. While I was cleaning I found an old Edelbrock Vara-Jection water injection kit on a shelf. I asked my buddy pete (been there 22 years) about it and he told that things been sitting up there since he started there LOL. I opened it up and it's never been touched! Its all new in the box. I was reading the manual for it and it uses an adjustable control box to increase or decrease the amount of water (or meth) by reading rpm and a boost/vacuum source. I'm not sure if it even works but I'm going to test it out and was thinking about putting it in my car if it does. Judging from the application list in the manual this kit has to be from the early to mid 70's LOL! I'm not to sure about putting 30+ year old tech in my Talon but if everything works when I test it why not? I'll post some pics once I get my camera back but I thought this was cool and wanted to share.

if it has an adjustable control box and it has never been use i don't see why you should worry about it. i am sure the set up is the same even though it is old, the water/meth injections are not that complicated to hook up in the first place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back