The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any DSMs in Murrieta/Temecula area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncampos92562

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 23, 2009
Murrieta/Rivers, California
Any other people around in the Murrieta or Temecula area. I've seen a cuple here and there but I wonder if anyone from here is on tuners.

If so, we should try to start a little gtg around here. Most of all the other ones are about an hour drive away.

Anyone else out there?

I say we all meet up at the shopping center off of Newport and Haun Rd on the morning of the 6th(Saturday) and cruise together to the Big meet in Chino Hills...thats if the weather permits...supposedly the weather is going to be nasty once again. What do you guys think?

Alright so here's my plan fellas...tell me what you guys think...We meet up around 8 a.m. at the starbucks area[Corner of Newport Rd and Haun Rd(plaza area where they have the Lowes and Target stores)] to get coffee, maybe breakfast, mingle around, bs, and get to know each other. Then take off around 8:45 to fill up and head to the BBQ bash rollin' deep. Then if we choose to later on during the day, cruise back together. (***The BBQ bash is approximitely an hour drive)

where would the bbq place be at? and what about the food...who is gonna bring what?...im down to bring buns for hot dogs and burgers....we should make a list on whos gonna bring what and we need to figure out a day also

Well first off, just checked the news on the weather and they say it's supposed to start raining Thursday night and continue on 'til the weekend...if the rain isn't coming down hard then I'm still down to cruise.

Alright, here we go gents, I'll try to answer your questions...according to the BBQ Post, they will have grills at the park, how many? I don't know...so we should also bring food that we can eat without having to depend on a grill. As far as what we can bring to contribute to the bash...here's a list:

1. Drinks (Soda, water...):::>maybe one of us can bring a cooler w/ ice
2. Meat (Hamburgers and hotdogs)
3. Buns, ketchup and mustard
4. Chips (and maybe dip)
5. Plates, forks, spoons, napkins
6. ???Any other suggestions you guys might have

Here is our path since we're a turn away from the 215...(Just under an hour drive)

-215N...(25.3miles)
-continue to 60W...(24.1miles)
-exit 28 for Phillips Ranch Rd...(0.3miles)
-turn Left at Phillips Ranch Rd...(0.3miles)
-continue onto Chino Hills Pkwy...(2.2miles)
-turn Right at Grand Ave...(0.9miles)
-turn Left at the PARK...(220ft)

Just post what you guys are willling to bring and if you have any other suggestions...oh yeah...Make sure to bring a foldable chair or two!

***I don't think I need to put it out but just in case gents...I'm not down to get any speeding tickets so lets do our best to get there and back safe and sound.

Yea man. The Chino meet is Saturday. And I really hope it doesn't rain. But if it's off and on sprinkles. im still down to go. Ill probably just hit up the store later this week and buy a bunch of stuff.

If it doesn't rain, it looks like it is gonna be a good turnout. And definitely no speeding from me on this trip. I drive the 215 everyday when schools in and I see more then enough CHP for me. haha

when are you plannin on having this meet and the chino hills bbq meet is this saturday?

This should answer your question:
;)

Alright so here's my plan fellas...tell me what you guys think...We meet up around 8 a.m. at the starbucks area[Corner of Newport Rd and Haun Rd(plaza area where they have the Lowes and Target stores)] to get coffee, maybe breakfast, mingle around, bs, and get to know each other. Then take off around 8:45 to fill up and head to the BBQ bash rollin' deep. Then if we choose to later on during the day, cruise back together. (***The BBQ bash is approximitely an hour drive)

Me.

I think we should make a stop off like eucalyptus or something to pick up matt on the way, just so he doesn't have to drive all the way down from Moreno Valley and then back up.

yea i feel that campos...theres a big ampm right off of allasandro and you guys could meet me there...and im pretty sure fly n low is gonna meet there to ### hes the one plannin this...so far i guess theres 3 people meetin there including PSIcho and i dont know about spydee...

Alright...looks like we should be good for Saturday morning as far as the rain(supposed to be drizzles until the afternoon)...but yeah, I'm down...we'll just stick to the original plan and we'll fill up where Matt will be at the AM~PM off of Allasandro. There will be others not on this site (one I sold my '95 red GST to and hopefully some of his boys) that will meet us at the Starbucks around 8'ish. So far from my count...looks like there will be at least 5 of us cruising so far...not bad!

that sounds good to me...ill be at the ampm around 830...that should give enough time to meet and then head out and meet me where im at...my car will be the flat black one...the previous owner spray painted it flat black...dumbass but yea ill be there...and you guys are gonna use arco gas...i thought that was horrible gas????

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back