The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Any DSM members in RI?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Really? When did you try to race me? I only have two excuses for not racing, it's a convertible and I value my life, and street racing is for idiots. So I never gave you or anyone a b/s excuse, I tell everyone who wants to run it plain and simply NO!

And Mr Cassanova, you failed to mention that "deuce" with the Black Talon is your brother, and I had him scrape that banner off that car when I found out the amount of poop that car was creating. (and considering me and you have almost the same parts bolted to our cars, I wouldn't throw stones there buddy)

That being said as for us being a bunch of Hacks, we are far from it, and we are far from being a DSM club, even tho some of us have DSM's. And people seem to forget the idea of a car club, and that it's about people who enjoy this industry and getting together and helping each other out, it's really not about the car, it's the members that makes the club. And as much as me and Cassanova there will bust each other's balls about our cars, if either one of us needed something, we'd be there in a second to help out. And the fact that we're also the only club not just talking smack on the internet and actually going out and creating events and shows for the local scene says a lot.

As for H4G64T, I'm glad to see you and your buddy are still spreading shit about me and my club from and argument over two years ago, get over yourselves, Is he still banned from this and every other forum he was part of? I see you also like'd my car enough that you ran out and got the same exact hood as me.

If you guys want to judge my car, here, take a look at my build list and tell me it's stock and hacked as these guys claim. MARTINI's 99 Spyder

And yes I know it has vertical doors, considering it's a show car and not a race car, I don't think it matters, and yes some times I wish I hadn't done it myself...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My picture is from 2006...you didn't even own that Spyder in 2006.

As for my friend...he's actually only banned here. What's really funny, is the people you think are your friends have to go to him for help.

My picture is from 2006...you didn't even own that Spyder in 2006.

As for my friend...he's actually only banned here. What's really funny, is the people you think are your friends have to go to him for help.

I'm not getting into another pissing contest with you, you and your buddy Mike are nothing but instigators, and just because he helped out a friend of mine has nothing to do with any of my friends loyalty. I don't make people take sides or tell them that they can't talk to people because I have a problem with someone. That's high school shit. The point is, I find the two of you talking trash about me and/or my crew on forums I don't even post on, or don't post often on, and it's not just me, and it's not just you, but it seems like if there is an argument going on in one of these forums, it's one of you two wrapped up right in the middle of it... and I'm not quite sure why you felt it necessary to continue or re-hash an argument that was between me and Mike (which he started may I add) But it seems the two of you can't seem to let things go, and it's people like you two that give forums like this a bad rep, people don't want to come onto or join a forum where they are going to get flamed and called out on just because someone has a different opinion.

Now I'm done with this and I would ask that you do the same, and I have no problems with either one of you, other than I keep hearing my name/crew coming out of your mouths. I also have no problem with reporting this crap to a moderator either if it continues.

fin.

I'm not getting into another pissing contest with you, you and your buddy Mike are nothing but instigators, and just because he helped out a friend of mine has nothing to do with any of my friends loyalty. I don't make people take sides or tell them that they can't talk to people because I have a problem with someone. That's high school shit. The point is, I find the two of you talking trash about me and/or my crew on forums I don't even post on, or don't post often on, and it's not just me, and it's not just you, but it seems like if there is an argument going on in one of these forums, it's one of you two wrapped up right in the middle of it... and I'm not quite sure why you felt it necessary to continue or re-hash an argument that was between me and Mike (which he started may I add) But it seems the two of you can't seem to let things go, and it's people like you two that give forums like this a bad rep, people don't want to come onto or join a forum where they are going to get flamed and called out on just because someone has a different opinion.

Now I'm done with this and I would ask that you do the same, and I have no problems with either one of you, other than I keep hearing my name/crew coming out of your mouths. I also have no problem with reporting this crap to a moderator either if it continues.

fin.

Okay guy. Have fun at Wendy's and Oakland Beach with the rest of the ricers.

sup guys, aside from all this trash talking... im pretty new to the DSM scene, bought a 94 1Gb Eclipse GS. (im the banana yellow dsm). looking for a group to roll with.

Really? When did you try to race me? I only have two excuses for not racing, it's a convertible and I value my life, and street racing is for idiots. So I never gave you or anyone a b/s excuse, I tell everyone who wants to run it plain and simply NO!

And Mr Cassanova, you failed to mention that "deuce" with the Black Talon is your brother, and I had him scrape that banner off that car when I found out the amount of poop that car was creating. (and considering me and you have almost the same parts bolted to our cars, I wouldn't throw stones there buddy)

That being said as for us being a bunch of Hacks, we are far from it, and we are far from being a DSM club, even tho some of us have DSM's. And people seem to forget the idea of a car club, and that it's about people who enjoy this industry and getting together and helping each other out, it's really not about the car, it's the members that makes the club. And as much as me and Cassanova there will bust each other's balls about our cars, if either one of us needed something, we'd be there in a second to help out. And the fact that we're also the only club not just talking smack on the internet and actually going out and creating events and shows for the local scene says a lot.

As for H4G64T, I'm glad to see you and your buddy are still spreading shit about me and my club from and argument over two years ago, get over yourselves, Is he still banned from this and every other forum he was part of? I see you also like'd my car enough that you ran out and got the same exact hood as me.

If you guys want to judge my car, here, take a look at my build list and tell me it's stock and hacked as these guys claim. MARTINI's 99 Spyder

And yes I know it has vertical doors, considering it's a show car and not a race car, I don't think it matters, and yes some times I wish I hadn't done it myself...

How about them 12s on a stock T25 FWD DSM with no nitrous... Got that video yet? Would love to see it and get a list of your setup :thumb:

jeeze we apparently need a who's cocks bigger thread but there is a definite need for a cruise now that it's too hot for excuses

Most of RI's real DSMers have long since moved on from cruises.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back