The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any 2G DSM's in North Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cj Hill

Probationary Member
Apr 28, 2020
Paterson, New_Jersey
Whatsup guys/gals. I'd love to get some DSM people together in the North Jersey area, I'm in Passaic County myself & honestly do not see any other 2G's on the road. 3G's ofcourse & 4G's are just as common. Besides just getting a local community started I have many questions as far as repairs & build advise that could be very useful from people in person i currently drive a (97 GST auto)

If ever anyone in the area would like to meet at a public place just to discuss tech issues, builds, maintenance & future mods please reach out (973-388-08 one two) CJ. I always got time to teach & learn.

BTW im not excluding anyone who has a 1G, 3G, or 4G. Please by all means contact me also. LOL
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Crazy Enough, I just met CJ by chance while in Clifton the other day. Def a cool guy!

Hope there are more people around the NJ area that want to meet up.

Since you already know me, I guess I don't count on this thread! Other NJ DSM'ers speak up!

-Scott

I am down in South Jersey, about 0 mins east of philly. There are a few of us down here.

I spend some time driving around the Sussex county area every now and again for work (I daily my 2G Spyder). Also doesn't hurt that Performance Partout is just outside of Blairstown.. I frequent that area too..

Kinda wish their shop was a little bigger and they could host a meetup.. be kinda nice to see some other DSM's on the road.

CJ I am interested in the meet, but the flyer does not say a date time or location - can you lmk where this is being held?
Thanks for your interest, at this time I am still evaluating potential locations but nothing confirmed at this time. What I can say is that I would like to get this to happen the 2nd week of July. But first I need traction to build so it will help by spreading the word / reposting the flyer so that more people in the community can sign on. Please send email to the email on flyer so that I can secure us a location somewhere in Passaic or Bergen County NJ. All models & years welcome. Since the COVID restrictions
Are slowly going away in NJ once I get an idea of the attendees that confirm thru email I can then send an update to everyone signed on about official location date & time. Thank you for your support!

Definitely would be nice there is a couple of us in south jersey, me being right in between camden and Atlantic city but I have no problem traveling the state if bunch of us get together i drive to paramus once a month in my 2g

I spend some time driving around the Sussex county area every now and again for work (I daily my 2G Spyder). Also doesn't hurt that Performance Partout is just outside of Blairstown.. I frequent that area too..

Kinda wish their shop was a little bigger and they could host a meetup.. be kinda nice to see some other DSM's on the road.
Jinscho, you and many of us feel the same. please see the 2020 DSM meet flyer and send email so that we can begin organizing based on the # of confirmed attendees. Also it would help greatly by spreading the word & reposting the flyer on social media.

Definitely would be nice there is a couple of us in south jersey, me being right in between camden and Atlantic city but I have no problem traveling the state if bunch of us get together i drive to paramus once a month in my 2g
Pottersgst thank you for the intrest, please send email to the email in the 2020 DSM Meet flyer so that we can begin organizing this event. It would help immensely by spreading the word & reposting the flyer to social media.

I am down in South Jersey, about 0 mins east of philly. There are a few of us down here.
Jerz, Thank you for the intrest. Please email the email on the 2020 DSM Meet flyer so that we can begin organizing this event. It will help greatly by spreading the word & also reposting the flyer to social media.

Thank you! once enough people confirm we can get details out a lot quicker.

Attachments

• DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 144
  • DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 154
  • DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 146
  • DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the Brooklyn area in NY. but I work in Matawan on Tues. I don't drive my Talon much at all. But if the weather is nice I would think about driving it out.

ATF, thank you for your interest. As I've mentioned to everyone so far please refer to instructions on the 2020 DSM meet flyer. I do not have a specific location/date or time at the moment but with the help of everyone in the community I can begin securing us a location in North Jersey. I've attached the flyer to this post. The plan is to have this happen 2nd week of July but I need members of the community to confirm
via email. COVID regulations are being lifted slowly on NJ but still strict when it comes to how many people can be in a gathering even if outside. So everyone who confirms via email I can mark down as an attendant. Spread the word & repost the flyer to social media. Thank you!

Attachments

• DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    DSM FLYER 2020.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 154
How was the turnout for the event? Any pictures? I was initially interested, but once the finalized date was announced, I had a conflict.
Jeff, yes Sundays DSM Meet was a great experience and fun time for everyone who participated. Sorry you couldn't make it but we hope the next one will be more convinient for you! Later today I will upload some images to DSM Tuners for everyone to see. We are planning one more before the cold season comes in so if you'd like more information I invite you to follow our new page on IG: noendtodsm ... we will update everyone on the new event once available.

Same here but my conflict was blown turbo seal ‍:banghead:
Would love to see some guys actually able to get together this year
Maybe even thinking about event similar but more during boosting weather
Potter, sorry to hear about your turbo issue hope you get it up & running asap bud. I'll be uploading some images later with the event that just passed sunday. We WILL be having one more before the cold season starts. Please follow our new IG Page: noendtodsm we'll have updates for everyone once available here & there. Thank you & hope to see you at the next!

I’m up in Lake Hopatcong, NJ.
Vdubz, sorry you couldnt make it to the first one but we gladly invite you to follow our new IG Page: noendtodsm where we'll try to get more quick & accurate information regarding the next meet which we WILL have before the cold season. Have a great day & hope to see you at the next!

Vdubz, sorry you couldnt make it to the first one but we gladly invite you to follow our new IG Page: noendtodsm where we'll try to get more quick & accurate information regarding the next meet which we WILL have before the cold season. Have a great day & hope to see you at the next!

No worries, I’ll make it out there I’m currently on the back end of a Mil deployment.

I'm in southern NY - I would probably participate in any events you put on next year - the car community here is non-existent

Lake Hopatcong here

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back