The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Aem Meth nozzle check valve question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grescht

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2008
New Kent, Virginia
I installed the bigger nozzle today in my aem system. my question is, when installing the check valve into the new nozzle, is there anything that goes between the bronze piece at the end of the spring and the actual nozzle? or should you be able to clearly see the bronze through the nozzle hole. Reason I'm asking is because I fixed a boost leak and went for a drive with the new nozzle and my WOT AFRS were a point and a half lean. I'm trying to figure out if either my nozzle isn't working right or I just had a big leak that was making me run that rich. just wanna know because I don't have the old nozzle on me and I can't look inside of it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back