1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

'98 eagle talon

Year:
Model/Trim:
Eagle Talon N/T
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. kordell Kobylarczyk

kordell Kobylarczyk Probationary Member

Joined Jul 15, 2019
    Eau Claire, Wisconsin

69  1

1998 Eagle Talon N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. kordell Kobylarczyk

kordell Kobylarczyk Probationary Member

Joined Jul 15, 2019
    Eau Claire, Wisconsin
    So I have a 2g eagle talon non turbo it is leaking coolant somewhere but cannot pinpoint exactly where or why I know I just changed the alternator and adjusted some pulleys and now the idler pulley is screeching but I dont think that would have anything to do with it any thoughts... let's hear it LOL

69  1

1998 Eagle Talon N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. randomquickness

randomquickness Probationary Member

Joined Jan 26, 2016
    Cedar Park, Texas
    Mine got too hot while idling the other day, popped the cap on the reservoir and overflowed. Did you happen to check if it's still secure?

68  1

1996 Eagle Talon N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM