The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G 93 Eagle Talon DL body kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The kits you have seen are the only ones available. They include the drift (most peoples favorite), the dragun z/invader/combat kit, and the blitz looking kit.

They of course are all sold for 92-94 Eclipses. When it comes to putting them on a Talon, like yours, the front and side skirts will go on just like the eclipses. The back is where you run into trouble.

For the back you will have two choices.
1. Pull your tail lights off (all 3 peices) and buy a set of Eclipse rear tails so that the bumper fits (the lights will fit on your car just fine btw)
or
2. Once you have the back kit bumper, cut and re glass the center area of it to fit around your Talon tail lights.

If you do number two, you may also want to do something where the licence plate spot is on the rear bumper so you dont have two licence plate areas.

Any other questions just ask.

Where might i purchase these kits? i checked ebay and nothing came up...is there a site specified for them?

Also i live in North Dakota, the streets suck and their are alot of hills and alot of high driveways. how is the clearance on the kits? i don't want to purchase one then in a week have a huge crack in the front of it =/

Thanks
-Chris

extremedimension.com, andysautosports.com, I think importfan still has them and a few other sites. Stay away from ebay kits if you can.

As far as clearance, at stock height the kit does hang down a bit more then stock. I had my old gst on 3" coilovers lowered all the way with a kit and my front bumper was about an inch and a half off the ground.

Just so you know, there's tons of threads, even a main one listed with body kits and such. Sure, you're a newb, but I would assume you could do a little reading.

Oh, and don't think I'll quit bugging you about this, your car is the furthest model from the TSI... change it in your profile.

endlessMyk said:
Oh, and don't think I'll quit bugging you about this, your car is the furthest model from the TSI... change it in your profile.

At first I thought you were reffering to me for some reason, then did some research and found out what you meant.

I agree, correct your car profile thing so people dont get confused

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back