The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

1G 90 Eagle Talon Body Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich1377

Probationary Member
Nov 6, 2002
Rapid City, South_Dakota
i was wondering about body kits for a 90 eagle talon TSI i have seen a few but i was wondering other people's opinion so if any one knows were i can get them let me know, and if anyone knows were they are the cheapest let me know too thanks

Well you have two options that i've found. You can go to HTTP://ASYLUMMS.COM then go to import and find the mitsubishi, then eclipse. They have a couple cool ones there. Or go to HTTP://WWW>IMPORTFAN.COM/STORE.ASP go to car select and choose the car you want to look at. They have a new GTP type blits kit for the 90 to 94 car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
1g body kit

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14675&highlight=9094+Body+kits

:dsm: Rich1377 it take guts and some creativity to get a body kit on 1G DSM car. I never see anybody who will get one. It's like a forbidden sin or something. Get the darn bodykit. I am going to get one too. It is just a matter of time. Read this link and I have all the places to look there (links). Good luck and I hope you get a body kit and it comes out really nice.

1st gens are so boring looking... But most bodykits are too crazy. I'd go with a nice subtle Risq front and some lower sides and rear

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back