The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

'92 TSI Complete Rebuild From Firewall Forward - Part 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calan

DSM Wiseman
Jan 16, 2007
OKC, Oklahoma
As I get closer and closer to "finishing" this build, I find myself having a hard time remembering what things were like before it all started. So much has changed, but the last year has been a blur.

In an effort to remind myself of what I've gone through and to help keep me motivated, I started going through some of the pictures that I've shot over the last three years since owning this car. Several have recent counterparts from my build pics, so i thought I would take a break from my normal blog entries and post them up. Some of the pictures aren't the best quality, and they are at varying points throughout the build. But I think they are interesting regardless.

So without further ado, I present a few before and after shots. (in a larger resolution this time due to not having text LOL

Before > After

View attachment 1063View attachment 1062

View attachment 1065View attachment 1064

View attachment 1067View attachment 1066

View attachment 1069View attachment 1068

View attachment 1071View attachment 1070

View attachment 1073View attachment 1072

View attachment 1075View attachment 1074

Stay tuned!

LOL

Well thanks, but I still see a lot of small stuff that I need to "fix". Once I finish the build and get it started, I plan on going back in for some detail work that I'm putting on hold for the moment.

It's been a long road and a lot of hours...but it will be worth it in the end i think.

You need to give me a call whenever you do initial runs I would like to be there to watch it run or .... watch you curse and scream wildly if that other thing happens :p

WHat did you do with your power steering lines there? Just take off the big fat sheathing and bend them to go under the side motor mount?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back