The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

91 Talon Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostjnkee

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 11, 2011
Corriganville, Maryland
Hey everyone. After giving up the never ending front wheel drive battle with Honda's, i've wised up and bought a dsm. I good friend of mine was parting out his car, so I bought everything he had left.

Will start posting pics soon =]

I have everything i got for it listed on my profile, and will update the list everytime something new comes! =]

yea man welcome, now your on the neverending road of horsepower=) DSMFTW

I love your choice of color too

Nice looking car and background scenery. Which state are you in?

thanks guys! and that's my buddies house. it's rather large hahahah. we're in maryland. And i have a ball bearing t4 flange garrett 35r, im hoping to make around 500? i don't want to push the set up though. im going to daily this for a little while haha.

jmfab sheet metal intake is here! need to find a n/t 1g throttle body. tial bov came as well! question... my tank has a sump. should i block it off and run a walb 255? or find an inline pump? if so, whats the best pump for the money that will do okay around 500hp? i have fic 1600's and a magnus rail if that helps any...

I'm late, but if you only want one pump that'll be solid at 500, look into the new deatschwerks (sp) 300lph fuel pump. Supposed to have great reviews and if I remember right, its on the MAP rx7.

schroder;bt15988 said:
I'm late, but if you only want one pump that'll be solid at 500, look into the new deatschwerks (sp) 300lph fuel pump. Supposed to have great reviews and if I remember right, its on the MAP rx7.

Thanks a lot man, ill look into that. hopefully it's not too pricey =/

Nice car. Identical to mine. Supra tt fuel pumps are 280 lph not rewired. Bought mine for $200.

posting pictures to update you guys on the progress... do i just put them in the original post? or how do i attach them to these comments? thanks

i have alot of aftermarket parts for sale cheap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back