The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

My 1997 2gb awd talon build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imagejpeg_2_18.jpg

imagejpeg_2_19.jpg

imagejpeg_2_20.jpg

So my painter just got out of the hospital so there is a short delay on Gracie.  He tried to go to the shop to work on it but I told him to to take it easy, his health comes first.  He had a large intestine infection.

Update: block is done being line bored with the jay raceing main caps. So ill be picking it up and droping it back of at the other machine shop. Paint is about done. It would have been finnished but I told him to take his time because I am moveing and I don't want to move the car twice. Other than that everything is fine.

Soooooo my carbon fiber hood was kinda messed up. It was ok on the old car. But with everything so pristine it stood out. I thought about buying another, but I can spend that money on other things. Tell me what y'all think.
imagejpeg_2_30.jpg

imagejpeg_3_2.jpg

imagejpeg_4_2.jpg

imagejpeg_7_2.jpg

Well tomorrow I go check out GRACEY at the painter.  I can't tow her home yet because I am replacing injectors in my duramax.  But I will looking over her with a fine toothed comb.

I wrapped it because it will be a while before I put it on. #I wouldn't want it to get damaged during the move.
2012-06-20205051.jpg

Kinda wanted to show the pearl.
2012-06-20204626.jpg

Always the attention to detail.
2012-06-20204515.jpg

The little joys of accomplishment#
2012-06-20204238.jpg

Got my lights back, and I must say I am soooo excited to see what 2gb eclipse light will look like on a 2gb talon.  I took the time to swap the lenses so I won't have that gap between the bumper and the lens.
2012-06-29172634.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back