The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink 6266 wot

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keltalon

Supporting VIP
Jun 29, 2003
Luthersville Ga, Atlanta, Georgia
I have spent the last three days dialing in my new 6266 cea dbb turbo. Thus far I am pleased. finally got the idle dialed in with the fic2150cc injectors. here is a wot pull to 6000rpm the car pull really strong at 18psi can't wait to turn up the boost. I will start timing tuning tomorrow. take a look at the log and opinions are welcomed:cool:

speed sensor is bad so there is no speed displayed.

Attachments

• 6266 18psi.elg
    31 KB · Views: 167
Holy shit kel. Is that pump or e85? Over 70lbs/min?? Wow. Fing WOW.

Holy shit kel. Is that pump or e85? Over 70lbs/min?? Wow. Fing WOW.
E-85
Fic 2150 injectors
The car is insane! I think I am going to have problems with clutch holding on the dyno just have to see. I wish my speedometer was working so I can get an estimate on my 70-90 time.

Dude you could very well be near 700hp! Im fn stoked for ya after reading the "broke a wrist pin" and seeing your journey.
You might be needing a twin disk to hold that much power. I bet she just spins and spins on the street

Dude you could very well be near 700hp! Im fn stoked for ya after reading the "broke a wrist pin" and seeing your journey.
You might be needing a twin disk to hold that much power. I bet she just spins and spins on the street

I know how lbs/min equates to hp and I know what I am seeing on my laptop but if I should take a stab at what it will make I am shooting for 650whp but my gut tells me it may put down 630whp. This will be just enough to break the cyclone record:p and therefore give me a new personal best! Breaking the cyclone record is Just a personal goal I set for myself:shhh: I am literally blowing the front tires off the car everytime I get on it full throttle@ this boost setting. After the dyno I am going to turn it down to 25psi and just drive and enjoy the FWD;) and consider it mission accomplished.::sneaky: and hopefully this thread will serve as a guide to anyone who wants to do the same because I have literally tried to list ever detail every step of the way. This thread has turned into a build thread!

Dyno is coming I have had three failed attempts so far already!!

Hey that's really nice man great thread parents making the trip to atl next week ill look you up when I can get down there for a spin a the track, if that sound good.

Hey that's really nice man great thread parents making the trip to atl next week ill look you up when I can get down there for a spin a the track, if that sound good.

Thanks! Depending on when you are here I have to check my schedule to see if we can hit the track up. I still have more to do to the car before track though LOL! If anything you can check out the car!

Sweet it will be a while just got mine running, ill give you plenty of heads up thinking next spring.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back