The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

6 bolt swap in 97 gst idle issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesse12345

Proven Member
Jul 30, 2014
Down the block, Minnesota
6 bolt swap was a success in my 97 eclipse gst just having idle issues now when cold it floods out when I push the gas but when warm idles at 900 1000 and drives fine smells very rich though and even when it's warm it still idles pretty rough when I give it some gas this was my first swap and couldn't have completed it without your guys help so thank you very happy with the performance just not the rough idle it drives perfect on the highway though and in 5th gear boost maxes out kind of scary there

6 bolt swap was a success in my 97 eclipse gst just having idle issues now when cold it floods out when I push the gas but when warm idles at 900 1000 and drives fine smells very rich though and even when it's warm it still idles pretty rough when I give it some gas this was my first swap and couldn't have completed it without your guys help so thank you very happy with the performance just not the rough idle it drives perfect on the highway though and in 5th gear boost maxes out kind of scary there
Do you have link?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back