The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

4G63 n/a tuned by AMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63BTypeBoy

Probationary Member
Sep 30, 2002
Philippines_Quezon_City
could you guys help me, i traded my 1g 4g63 n/a for a 4g63 n/a tuned by AMG. my mechanic said that it has a different camshaft, and valve springs, and a higher compression pistons. if anyone here has an idea or has a link to a website that has the complete specs of a tuned by AMG 4g63n/a just post it hir. thanks.

yes AMG, the engine was from a mitsu galant vr4 amg special edition. the spark plug cover has an "Tuned by AMG" ingraved on it, and it has a different throttle and intake manifold (note: "not cyclone or even eci multi"). bigger throttle and intake manifold. different "better" camshaft and stiffer valve springs. we also compared the piston of a ordinary 4G63 n/a to a 4G63 n/a tuned by amg. im not really sure if it could produce up to 175+hp. but there are lot of differences between the two. crank, valves, ecu, camshaft, pistons, con rods, throttle, intake manifold, etc.. the good thing about this engine is that it has a higher compression.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back