The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

420A 420a Coolant hose

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigoberto

Probationary Member
Aug 24, 2019
El Cajon, California
Anyone know what this hose is called and how I can remove it from the car? I got one of the sides off but I can’t get the back. (I already took off the clip with long needle nose pliers)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's the heater hose. It's a good idea to replace both of them. I bought mine on RockAuto for around $5 each for Dayco hoses.

I had my intake manifold removed when I replaced my hoses. My only tip is to be careful when removing the hoses from the ports on the firewall. They're very soft and you can bend them.

if its not coming off at the heater core your gonna need to cut it.
But like BLACK'98DSM said, its easy to f*** up the heater core lines coming out of the firewall, if you do, the heater core will have to be replaced and its sucks ass to do. You have to pull the dash.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back