The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

3g / EVO VIII Air Meter ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90laserRSfwd

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2007
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Seen this around a couple times but never saw any real " how to " or anything. I really like the MAFT idea but it seems like those things (MAFT) are hit or miss. Just wondering if anyone has the wiring schematics for the 3g / EVO VIII Air Meter into a 1g turbo car. I'm looking to make some small changes on a short hand budget (like every DSM'r out there)...

Thanks in advance for your replies. Jayson.

You probably know that but I 'll say in case anybody doesn't that 3g and evo sensors are not the same calibration wise.

Thanks for the link "jusmx141" even includes a list of cars to get the harness plug from! Also many thanks to "g50trim92" for writing that linked post.

I scooped up two Evo 8 MAS's a while ago figuring it was the best route to go for draw-thru....however, I understand the newest version of DSMLink will allow you to use a GM MAS without the translator so I'm probably going that route for my AWD project.

The draw-thru Evo MAS will still sense intake temps before the intercooler and adjust timing accordingly- I'd like to get away from that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back