The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2ga to 2gb conversion price

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@leonthefaded why is shipping to HI so effing much? I mean, I do realize the physical location and all however, aren't flights flying there all the time and cruises and what not? My, my, my someone should create a partnership with some of these people or the industry and work something out (free business idea for anyone who has the money to start it)

Well honestly its not like they are fueling the plane for individual packages. Shipping is fast enough with planes in and out of here all day everyday and all kinds of hours, but you have to understand, companies that sell products to international zip codes like myself, have to do it in effective cost to them as well.

I sound dumb because I believe ruining a perfectly good 2ga because your ashamed of it is wrong? Nice attempt at an insult. Talons should remain talons, Eclipse's eclipse's, 2ga's 2ga's, 2gb's, 2gb's, 1g's 1g's, Honda's honda's, vw beatles... yep, vw beatles! Its hard as #### now days to find a nice DSM because you idiots keep ####ing them up due to your shame in owning a 2ga or a talon. Its taken me 8 years to finally locate the one I have now in its almost perfect condition because every other DSM is primered, damaged, dented, faded, burnt, cut, stabbed, shot, or riced out.

All this because he wants to replace his ugly bumpers & headlights with the nice looking ones? How is he ricing, fading, denting, or otherwise wrecking his car by replacing these items? Even though these are questions, I don't actually want an answer BTW; go to some Honduh forum.

Yeah, because I wanna spend money on bumpers, side skirts, paint just to make the car look the way it was meant to look. I'd rather just look around and say "hey, look at that, a clean DSM I can buy". People should just leave them the way they were. 2ga stay 2ga, 2gb stay 2gb, talon stay talon. But its whatever.
Im sorry but 2ga and talons are ugly. They have that stupid Smiley face opening

Im sorry but 2ga and talons are ugly. They have that stupid Smiley face opening

Yes they have an ugly front bumper, but those sexy grey striped side skirts are sexy

I just bought a 2ga eclipse, with 40,000 miles, as a restoration project. I have one thing in mind and its to make the car as if just came out of the factory of Normal, IL. In my opinion, people should keep their cars clean and as original as possible.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I just bought a 2ga eclipse, with 40,000 miles, as a restoration project. I have one thing in mind and its to make the car as if just came out of the factory of Normal, IL. In my opinion, people should keep their cars clean and as original as possible.

I hate 2ga's but yours is beautiful. My 2ga GS-T looked like crap when I bought it so I just went ahead and made it a 2gb. But now I just need bumpers for it to become a Talon :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back