The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Talon 2Ga to 2Gb conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18Ace18

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2010
Hialeah/Miami, Florida
Im looking to convert my 95 talon untill the 2gb. :sneaky:

Anyone know were i can find the front bumper, rear bumper, wing, and door trim?

I dont mind price just let me know were i can buy it. :pray:

I would start by looking for cars being parted out on craigslist. Piece it together one part at a time if you have to.

thats what ive been trying to do but cant find anyone parting out 97-98 talons, all ive found is a cracked front bumper

You are going to have one hell of a time finding a front bumper. You can get a rear bumper and wing on ebay right now. I have been looking for a 2Gb talon for my 97 Talon for months now, I think i may have just tracked out down and should be picking it up this weekend. :D

You should keep the 2Ga side skirts on there.

Go for that one. THe cracks can be fixed pretty easily and inexpensively. You will probably need it painted anyways, so it could be done before paint without much additional in cost to having it painted.

400 for a brand new, not used bumper seems like a deal to me.
Especially since they are next to impossible to find.

If you think about it, by the time you have it painted and installed you have right around $600 into a front bumper alone. Call me cheap, but thats a bit pricey if you ask me. With the used one I found, I will have less than that new bumper costs alone into it by the time its said and done, and it will look the same as if I got a brand new one.

Well if you lived in Alaska you wouldn't have much options either! :D
I'm sure you can find one with just a short drive to go get it.
I suppose it is expensive, but it is still pretty cool we can buy brand new OEM bumpers this many years after they quit making them.

So far it would cost:

Front Bumper: $30
Rear Bumper: $225
Wing: $125

Total: $380

And i would still be missing the door trim things.. which i know are very hard to find

Haha yea I think I posted the same link for him! ROFL
It doesn't say on the website how many they have in stock though...

LOL I thought it was you, wasnt sure though. Yeah I checked for how many were in stock and didnt see anything stating a number. So I assumed that that was the only set they had.

Pounce OP. :ninja:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back