The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 2.4 pt cruiser 420a head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavinrich25

Proven Member
Jul 26, 2021
Roanoke, Virginia
Hey guy found a manual 2.4 or cruiser in the junkyard and I was just gonna pull it for the trans but I’m a lot of people do the 2.4 and 420a head and you block a few passage ports and a timing belt.

My question is is it worth it? What about bolting the actual motor up cause it looks like it’s not the same at all? As well as, I have 420a / Neon Wiseco std bore pistons and rods will they fit in it?

Did a little more digging looks like a waste of time, what else has a strictly 420a block that’s basically swap able and I can use the pistons and rods. I can’t find any neons2.0s is there anything else I’m missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope nothing but I’d like to keep the car running and being able to move, it still needs a good paint job and other stuff. I’d like to just have a collection of parts fully build a different block then whenever I’m ready take the car out of commission a little while hopfully atleast

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back