The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1g tsi awd hard pipe intakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triggerx

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 15, 2009
Gilbert, Arizona
Ok after doing some research Im coming to find out that overall the hard intakes for these turboed cars really dont do much.(well when comparing to a N/A car, especially ones with bigger motors)
That being said, my goal is to run a small 16g eventually, and I havent decided on the intercooler. Probably a mishimoto z line though and do a custom job.

However whats my best bet with the hard intake pipe? Should I shell out the 200$ for a dejon pipe, the Aluminum CIP-1gW?

Or are there other cheaper just as effective options out there?

I had a Ford Probe before, so im not really against ordering an ebay intake, although I havent been able to find one that actually fits the turbo.

All im going to be looking for in the end is 300hp minimal, with 350 at the most

I got one that was used and fabricated by a user here that works great for 15 shipped. I'd look in the classifieds first.

I just checked the classifieds. Not much going on in terms of intakes

An intake pipe is just that a "pipe" sure dormant might not be exact as others but in the end there the same. I'd hit up eBay if your not a fan of paying that much for one. I know I'm not gonna shell out 200! GL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back