TerminalTalon
Supporting VIP
- 874
- 570
- Apr 27, 2006
-
Norfolk,
Virginia
Just got back my Eaton Motorworks rack and it didn’t come with them. Are there any other options out there before I contact him again for the billet ones?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know why that didn’t pull up with a Google search1G - Steering Rack Bushings?
Just bought this You must be registered to see element. and wondering how many bushings I need to get and is there a certain brand recommended etc. I have original rack and car is 23+ yrs old so what else should I be doing on this rack swap?www.dsmtuners.com
I usually follow a Google search with. , dsmtunersI don’t know why that didn’t pull up with a Google search
Report how many 10mm sockets you find when you drop the subframe. I found 3.Correct. I have parts from the 90 I stripped bare to sell and make replacing and refurbishing easier.
I installed evo 3 bushings on my 92. I think I have a write up on it.Just got back my Eaton Motorworks rack and it didn’t come with them. Are there any other options out there before I contact him again for the billet ones?