The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1g n/t throttle body on 2g turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N/T MD129140
Turbo MD129143

Aside from CAPS showing different part numbers, a throttle body for a N/T does not allow for an elbow for the UICP.

Yes it will work just use a silicone coupler and modify the shaft seals so you can use turbo seals.
Thats what im in the process of doing, plus porting mine out :thumb:
Its sweet there no elbow so less restriction

Why dont you send an email out to Steve at throttlebodys.com

[email protected]

I looked fast but Im tired and I couldnt find a rebuild kit especially
one that would come with the turbo shaft seals you need. He is a
reasonable guy with reasonable pricing. Have him port it and clean it up while hes at it
Its like $175 for everything I believe :thumb:

Warning!!! Well using a silicone coupler will work. You need to find a way to make the coupler stay in place!!! Under boost it is hard to keep the coupler from blowing off the throttle body Even well using a t clam.

i heard u need to get intercooler piping 4 it to stay on u kno where i can fain the best set up because my set up the pipe keeps coming off and its a pain in the ass some one please help pictures anything would help

is yours running all the way from the intercooler or just keep the stock piping and rig a intake pipe from the tb to the bov pipe

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back