The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G front ball joint and tie rod boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMopar

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2007
Vista, California
Anyone have part numbers for these? Or know where I can find them? Have to replace my wheel bearings. So far search hasn't turned up much useful info...

buy the tie rods from the dealer ther not that much and as for the ball joints go to napa for them. if you got to mitsu for a balljoint they will only sell you a whole new control arm with the balljoint already pressed in for $150. the only reason mitsu doesnt sell the ball joint separately/ adivise against you not pressing in a new one is that they say the control arm will get stressed out and or crack around the ball joint. but hey i pressed mine in with no problem. you just gotta be careful.

Yeah I would call some local parts stores first. If you still have no luck, give JNZTuning.com a call or check there website. I'm sure they'll have what you are looking for.

well does anyone know the part numbers for the 1G ball joint boots? (Anyone with CAPS)?

FYI the part # is MB176047, 1 per package. I think MSRP is like 7.xx, mitsu parts.com lists them for like 5.xx. My dealer charged me $13...PER :mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back