The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

suspension and tie rod boots please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zac692069

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2009
Brighton, Colorado
i am going thru the entire suspension on my 95 tsi and i cam across a few issues. it looks like i need these boots but i cannot for the life of me find a part number for them or a place to buy them. i called the dealer and they want to sell me the entire lower control arm. my arms have absolutely no play in them at all. I think i may just replace the tie rod ends tho. Does anyone have a part number and or place to buy just the boot kit for the lower control arm?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I think they are the same size as the tie rod boots. I dont know the number off hand but try that.

I tried advance and they have a few different ones I can try napa tomorrow. The ones at advance don't really have a tight seal around the body of the tie rod, they are only tight around the shaft. Napa please save me. Lol

I would just get the tie rod boots from the dealer ship. They have sold me just the boots before. Good luck

I would just get the tie rod boots from the dealer ship. They have sold me just the boots before. Good luck

I tried! I went down to the dealer ship with the arms and said here is the arm I need a boot for each. Dude came back to the counter with the entire control arm. He said he has never seen just a boot kit. That's why I wanted to see if Nyone happends to have a part number. But thank u. I'm going to go back in there and stomp my feet till I get my boots LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back