The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

19th Annual DSM/Evo Shootout - 2011

Will you be attending in 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There are only about three hotels along the strip (Milan Ave) there in Norwalk that are worth staying at party-wise; of course there are TONS of hotels in the area because of Cedar Point and Kalahari being close by, but don't plan on driving up and getting a room without reservations.

Two years in a row I had friends who actually ended up either winning their class or being a runner-up, both making it to the final round....so it's definitely worth racing if you're consistent and you know what your car can run.

Thanks for the information! I was going to book the hotel this month. Milan ave. check, the last few summers I was running pretty consistent times with in 3 tenths of each other. I just might run.

Last year was my first year. For those who havnt gone, you need to get off your ass and come! LOL Its an absolute blast!

I will be running this year. Dont have a dsm anymore. :( I will be running the evo down the 1/4 mile though! Hopefully I can click off a mid-low 11.

The English Racing crew will be making the trip from Washington State again this year. We had a blast last year and hope to have another awesome time!

I posted this picture in last year's thread also. Just gives perspective on the distance. Just under 2500mi EACH WAY! :p

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The English Racing crew will be making the trip from Washington State again this year. We had a blast last year and hope to have another awesome time!

I posted this picture in last year's thread also. Just gives perspective on the distance. Just under 2500mi EACH WAY! :p

You guys staying at the same hotel this year? You better come over to the campground for beer and grub like last year. ;)

You guys starting another thread like last year with road trips pics? I enjoyed checking in on you guys last year... wow that sounds creepy...

You guys starting another thread like last year with road trips pics? I enjoyed checking in on you guys last year... wow that sounds creepy...

Yeah I/we will definitely be starting another thread. We got a lot of good feedback from people. They really enjoyed reading about the trip out there and seeing the pictures.

I actually have no idea where we are staying this year... Haha! I'll have to talk to Lucas.

Wish I could go again this year, last year was a blast. My car i will more than likely be done but this year, school starts the Monday after race day. Not trying to drive 13 hrs back then drive to school all in one night.

I'll be there regardless.. might even run my car !! I can't wait. There is no reason to miss the shootout even if you don't have a car best time ever

just requested off work. 13 hours one way for me. This will be year 3 and I can't wait. Anyone know if we are allowed to stay at the track overnight still?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back