The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

19th Annual DSM/Evo Shootout - 2011

Will you be attending in 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just booked my Hotel room so I'll be there. I'll also be running my car in some fashion or another. I figure it's necessary just to say I did it. It's my 30th birthday present to myself....I know I'm old.

I want to go so bad! But, I have to work that whole weekend. I will be there next year though :)

I booked my hotel like 4 months ago, so i'll be there, this will be my first one. Ive been waiting for many many years to go and this year all the planets have lined up so i can make it haha. Im driving ALLLLLL the way there and back from California in my 91 Galant VR4 see yall there!:thumb: heres my car

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I plan to race at this one.

Nice then I'll most likely be coming by to interview you and record your passes:thumb:

Anybody hear if Shepard is actually running the 1g..????? I know he's been out and about with it this year. I would love to see this in person.

I hope he'll be there, im planning on photgraphing his car and meeting him in person and of course recording his passes!

Ohhhh yea, I beter reserve my room at Best western before you fxxks take them all!!!:p

haha i reserved mine like 4 months ago!

The English Racing crew will be making the trip from Washington State again this year. We had a blast last year and hope to have another awesome time!

I posted this picture in last year's thread also. Just gives perspective on the distance. Just under 2500mi EACH WAY! :p

Nice, Im driving about the same distance as yall, ALL the way from Califronia, but i wont be trailoring my car, Ill be driving it the whole way. 35 hours just to get there haha

The English Racing crew will be making the trip from Washington State again this year. We had a blast last year and hope to have another awesome time!

I booked my hotel like 4 months ago, so i'll be there, this will be my first one. Ive been waiting for many many years to go and this year all the planets have lined up so i can make it haha. Im driving ALLLLLL the way there and back from California in my 91 Galant VR4 see yall there

You guys are hardcore for sure and that's what makes the Shootout so great!:hellyeah::rocks::thumb::D Thanks for coming out and I can't wait to see everyone.:cool:

Just booked my Hotel room so I'll be there. I'll also be running my car in some fashion or another. I figure it's necessary just to say I did it. It's my 30th birthday present to myself....I know I'm old.

I just booked also and don't worry there will be plenty 30+ people to hang with! We all just need to be in bed at a reasonable time or we won't function the next day! I have a vision it will be just like Old School.. "It tingles when it hits your lips, Fill it up again" "He'll do one more, He'll do one more"

15 DAYS AND COUNTING DOWN !!!!:hellyeah:

Wendy Pate this one is for you.

GSX_TC1 said:
Nice, Im driving about the same distance as yall, ALL the way from Califronia, but i wont be trailoring my car, Ill be driving it the whole way. 35 hours just to get there haha

Looks like we have you beat in mileage by about 100 miles. We'll be leaving early Wednesday morning the 17th and the 4 of us in the truck will be driving it straight through like we did last year. Last year we left the Portland area around 8:00am Wednesday morning and made it into Milan at the Motel 6 at about 3:00am Friday morning. Something like 42 or 43 hours. Be safe driving that far as it sounds like you are going alone. Start early and take as many breaks as you need. I don't want to hear about the Galant that didn't make it because he fall asleep and had an accident. Come to the ER trailer and say hi! Same with everyone else!!!

So excited to do it again!!!

Looks like we have you beat in mileage by about 100 miles. We'll be leaving early Wednesday morning the 17th and the 4 of us in the truck will be driving it straight through like we did last year. Last year we left the Portland area around 8:00am Wednesday morning and made it into Milan at the Motel 6 at about 3:00am Friday morning. Something like 42 or 43 hours. Be safe driving that far as it sounds like you are going alone. Start early and take as many breaks as you need. I don't want to hear about the Galant that didn't make it because he fall asleep and had an accident. Come to the ER trailer and say hi! Same with everyone else!!!

So excited to do it again!!!

hey thanks man,
Im setting off around 2am on the 16th, and meeting a friend with a 1g talon AWD in Oklahoma, then stopping there for the night. then heading out first thing on the 18th to proceed to ohio, i have reservations for Super 8 on the 19th located @ 11313 Milan Rd, Milan Ohio 44846

if anyone wants me make reservations there too their number is 419 499 4671

heres a recent pic pf the VR4 and what it will look like, exept now it has JDM headlights and corners

15 more days!!!! =D

I'll be there 8 or 9th year in a row! Will be going with a few others should be 5 total. Oh my DSM will be attending. We had a mirage ready(lost power in the motor) a galant(fell victim to rust) and another 1g but it didn't get finished in time. None the less I'm ready and pumped for it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back