The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1997 2gb gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is where mine was leaking until I put in those two copper crush washers you can see in the pic.

Jayson

Attachments

• 101_1437.jpg
    101_1437.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 54
Thanks for the pic man!! What set up on the oil feed line are you running exactly? Im using the stock feed line, it screwed right into the new turbo but leaked right on start up.. the line moves up and down inside the fitting even when tightened all the way.. :ohdamn:

Oh damn that's not good haha. FP recommended it to go with the red, it's a 1g ss feed line. I have a spare that I took off when I swapped the green for the red. Not sure if it will work but its yours if you want it, just send me your shipping info :thumb:

Jayson

Attachments

• 101_1440.jpg
    101_1440.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 101_1441.jpg
    101_1441.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Oh sweet man!!! Thanks alot i really really appreciate it.. i hope it works, if i figure it out before your ss line gets here, ill ship it back to you.

Where did you hook up that female end to? Where should i hook mine up?

Also, do you have a build journal so i can subscribe and learn off your build =P

Ill pm you my info man, thanks again!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back