The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

2G 1996 GST purge solenoid picture *

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellah fresh

Proven Member
44
7
Jun 23, 2023
Asia
I been having a Check Engine light ever since I purchased the car. I took a picture of the current solenoid that's on my car and I went to search for the part using the numbers and it showed the solenoid is for a 97-98 gst. It says the part are interchangeable but do I need to find the correct one for the 95-96 gst?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top