The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1990 Talon TSi Daily

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got my ceramic coated downpipe and thermal exhaust installed. Love the sound and tone of this setup. Did convert two of the connections to v-bands in the process. Now on to the new turbo....

Attachments

• Talon_Exhaust.jpg
    Talon_Exhaust.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 97
V-band ftw. Once I get time I need to get my holset on and new O2/dp made, doing all v-band as well.

V-bands are definitely the way to go in my opinion. We use them all the time at work as well. The only downside is the cost for nice stainless ones, hence why I only converted to connections to v-band at this point. Will do the other two the next time I have to remove the exhaust.

Nothing too excited to report. I did have a set of 92-94 wheels completely reconditioned and new summer tires installed. Besides that, the ole girl is still my DD on nice and sunny days!

Picture from yesterday while being the grocery getter...

Talon.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back