The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1989 Colt Gt fwd, Drag car....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evo-Jr

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2006
brooklyn, New_York
Hey guys.. After been play by one of the vendors on the sitenow dont know what to do, they wasted 3 month of my time. I need help on trying to built a 6 bolt. Looking to make around 600-650hp.. I had order a 2.0 long rod for the car, now i have all this parts laying around my house.. ACT 6 puck clutch, fidanza flywheel, oil pan, OEM MLS Headgasket, arp head studs,Magnus heat barrier gasket, water pump and timing belt kit etc..

The head has a little bit of work, 3 angle valve job, SI dual spring and retainers, SI valves the nitro something. I forgot what they call, 272/264 hks cams.
T4 tubular manifold with a precision 6268 billet wheel, fic 680cc which definetly i have to change, Bosh 044 fuel pump which it would be mounted by the engine bay since i have a 255 walbro intank

Now i dont know whether to go with a 2.0 block or a stroker, i know the turbo i have needs a lot to be able to spool up thats why im thinking of a stroker motor. Like we all know dsm trans dont like to shift at high RPM even tho i have a built stage 2 sheptrans...

I dont know if i explain myself enought, but botton line i just need help since all my friends are into civics not DSM.. Need a nice combo to reach my goal. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back