The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

18x9.5 on a 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle_T

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 19, 2008
Muskego, Wisconsin
First off, I have searched and found some threads on this but they were all older ones.

Who's all running 18x9.5 wheels on a 2g? Thinking about some 18x9.5 +30 with a 245/40 tire. Just wondering how much camber I will need and how the clearance will be. Not gonna be super slammed and flush just want a really good fitting wheel and tire. I'm on Megan coilovers with the camber kit in the rear and fenders are rolled all around. Or should I go with something les aggressive like 18x9 +40?

I think you should be able to fit those, it really depends how low you are. might have to roll fenders a little.

I have 17x8s and rubbed like hell, im also pretty low (1.7ish) with 235/45s. 18x9.5s would seem impossible to me, haha.

Heres my height right now on the stock gsx wheels. I could go lower but my exhaust scrapes but I'm getting that fixed.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here is 18x9.5 +35 with a 255/35/18. The wheels I'm looking at will stick out 5mm more(not even noticeable) and my tire will be slightly narrower. I want 18x9.5 +30 with 245/40/18.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back