The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

16g be set up with t-25 Water/Coolant Feed and Return Lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not positive, but i wouldn't use the feed or return line on the 16G. I have read alot of stories on here about people ruining there turbo because they were to cheap to replace the feed and return line with a new one. Maybe someone can give you better input but I wouldn't risk it.

this is from road race engineering, it works.
Tweaker Tips:

Re use the 2G oil drain pipe, just file the bolt holes closer together and use the 1G gasket to the turbo. Tape over the oil drain hole while you are filing, do not disconnect the pipe from the oil pan.

Re-use both of the water pipes. They just get bent a little. Put the front pipe on the rear and the rear pipe on the front. This is the way we do it here in the shop. The lower front water hose may need to be extended a little, 3/8" fuel line works well. The pipes will bend more than you would think possible. We bolt them to the turbo and insert a rod into the pipe to the end of the pipe and bend a little at a time. Nice and slow.

Use ant seize thread compound on everything. It will smoke a lot when you first start it and also when you first get it real hot.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back