Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- Turbo Type
- Transmission Type
- Build Type
- Walbro Hellcat 525, Aeromotive AFPR, Rail to Filter and Rail to Return 6AN line kit, MBC, Cold Air Intake, VRSF FMIC w/1g BOV, Tial 44mm WG, ZEX Turbo 50 shot wet kit.
- Stock bore, Manley 9:1's on Manley H-beam rods on the stock 6 bolt crank, Kiggly Main Girdle, 7 Blade JW HX40, Morrison Fab Small Tube T3 exhaust manifold, Kelford 264's, Fidanza Timing Gears, ARP Head studs at 105 ft lbs, E85 sensor, IAT sensor, Omni 4 bar MAP sensor, on Speed Density setup. Oil passage mod on block and head. SuperTech single Valve Springs/Titanium retainers and SuperTech valves, Kiggly HLA
- Mods-EMS & Logging
- ECMLink V3, Innovate LC2 Wide Band.
- ForcedFour SmartShiftBox 100.1 TCU, Rebuilt W4A33 with IPT rebuild kit by Swaney Transmission, unknown stall converter TransSlab 175 shift kit, Magnus transfer case cover
- Volk Metal Craft 3 piece tubular front end, PowerStop dual piston front calipers with drilled/slotted rotors and Ceramic/Carbon pads.
- Parts Wishlist
Ah, who knows.... ;-)
I have plenty of extra go fast parts.
A 10.99 time slip and I can smile and call her "done"!
Found this nicely maintained auto car and it really is a car that I had been looking for for a long time. Recent timing belt and 13b rebuild. 177000 miles and sounds very good. Still has factory cat on it and spare tire package. Came with the dealer window sticker.
All of that is changing in 2019, going for 10's I HOPE!!!
Its 2020 and it has all changed from mild to wild!
Its now 2021 and I am still on the hunt for 10's......I'm gonna get there!
- 1/4 Mile E/T
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- 1/8 Mile E/T
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 60' Time
- Timeslip Video Link
- Watch Video
- Timeslip Details
Shake down and crept like a turtle outta the gate but when she lights, she moves.
Now it is time for the pro to tune her, not me!
Thank you KJ for the assistance!
First tuning pull on new motor.......
Leaving the local Pizza Hut in heavy traffic on Christmas Eve. I was just getting out of the way and got caught barking 2nd by the person behind me (my son, )
Followed some local guys, a Cobalt SS and a Hyundai Genesis. Didn't MEAN to catch them so I shot the gap. Video is a bit dark, still learning the ISO settings on the Gopro 8.